We are delighted to announce that we’ve been named Finalists in the British Recruitment Awards 2023 in the Talent Acquisition Strategy of the Year and Recruitment Campaign of the Year categories for our work in successfully implementing multiple digital omnichannel recruitment campaigns for the biggest BPO company in the world!
With a range of categories including ‘Best Place to Work in Recruitment’ ‘Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year’ and ‘Rising Star of the Year’ the British Recruitment Awards 2023 sets out to discover and celebrate the individuals and teams that are truly passionate about recruitment’s role in building a thriving organisation.
This year, just over 225 entries were received from organisations across the UK, and so competition to be named a Finalist proved to be very tough. Firms taking part range from start-up pioneers to public sector heroes, tech superstars, global titans and everything in between.
The British Recruitment Awards 2023 judges include:
- Yasar Ahmad, Global VP of Talent, HelloFresh
- Sophie Clifford, Global TA Operations and Employer Brand Lead, Vodafone
- Liz Dowling, Chief People Officer, VIOOH
- Simon Gomez, Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand, Wagamama
- Louise Gregory, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Anglo American
- Sharlene John, Head of Recruitment, Selfridges
- Alasdair McDonald, Director of Talent Acquisition EMEA, The Walt Disney Company
- Ben Murphy-Ryan, Sr Director, Talent Acquisition EMEA & LATAM, LinkedIn
- Prof Emma Parry, Head of Changing World of Work Group, Cranfield School of Management
- Jaymini Patel, Head of Talent Partnering UK/I, Unilever
- Richard Waite, People & Culture Director, Grant Thornton
- Nate Harwood, Founder, New Possible
Being recognised as finalists is a testament to the unwavering dedication and commitment of our
GrowMore team. Our journey into pioneering digital omnichannel recruitment campaigns, especially for the globe’s foremost BPO company, has been nothing short of exhilarating. Every strategy crafted and campaign launched were underpinned by innovation, passion, and a dose of creativity — the very essence of who we are. It’s not just about bridging talent with opportunity, it’s about reinventing the process, ensuring it’s seamless, efficient, and impactful. To all our peers at the British Recruitment Awards, ‘Cheers!’ and remember, behind every great recruitment strategy is a team that dared to think differently. Here’s to pushing boundaries, and perhaps a cheeky celebratory toast at the Awards evening!” — Nikita Leiman, Director, GrowMore Recruitment.
We’ll find out if we’ve won at an awards ceremony in Central London on the 8 th November 2023.
Nate Harwood, Founder of New Possible and British Recruitment Awards judge said: “This year we saw a 40% increase in the number of organisations taking part, making judging both a challenge and a huge privilege. Congratulations to all the Finalists who have demonstrated the passion, commitment, and talent at the heart of British recruitment.”